Saturday, 15 June 2013

Con Moto

Do you feel that bangkok stuff is so mainstream today (sorry) ? I do love their stuff, but since it's too mainstream nowadays I prefer to buy some local brand.. :) Come on guys, I think we must appreciate our local designer, and do you know? I think our local brand (in Indonesia) is very unique and rare..I really love our local brand because many of them were created in limited. I don't really care about fashion nowadays. I think we have to created our own style more than following the existing trend. Do you agree with me? :) But yeah, sometimes we have to adjust with the trend. :p Last moth I bought a clothes from our local brand, OHIO. It's really caught my attention at the first sight! Curious? Just scroll down then ;)  photo Untitled-2copy.jpg  photo Untitled-1copy.jpg  photo Untitled-3copy.jpg  photo Untitled-4copy.jpg  photo IMG_6084copycopy.jpg  photo IMG_6083copycopy.jpg  photo IMG_6085copycopy.jpg
Tops: OHIOstoreline Maxi skirt: Little Amous Shoes: Decimal Shoes see you again on my next post :)

16 comments:

  1. I agree with you dear, I sometime don't care somuch about brand, all I know is as long as it's cute
    I enjoy local brand so many times :)
    I love your skirt ofc

    XOxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top and booties! looking gorgeous! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love your blog! on my readin list!

      follow mine?
      http://mithakomala.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    2. wrong one!! http://ultimatefashionblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

      sorry haha, that's yours! so yeah follow my blog? love yours! x

      Delete
  3. I always wear local brand :)
    Important quality of good fabric and used a good model!

    xx
    mickody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. halo.. sama, dari Bandung juga! Saling visit yah, kalao tertarik, follow ajah. I'll follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely top and booties! looking gorgeous! <3bardzo ładnie wyglądasz ;*

    O-neck Bandage Dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool top dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice skirt!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an awesome style!


    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey I am in love with your blog, you are so pretty and have a great fashion sense! will you follow me i'm starting out x

    http://ultimatefashionblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

follow me, and I will definitely follow you back. Let's be friends :)